12 Days of Giving - Get involved!
Family Mentor Foundation is hosting our 12 Days of Giving fundraising campaign. We are trying to reach as many people as possible to raise money to buy food for the remainder of the 2015-2016 school year. Our goal is to raise $15,000. Every weekend it costs us $1,250 to provide food for 250 students. We need your help!
Hear Our Stories
Hear how your donation can make a big difference in the life of a hungry child. Each of our stories is from a child or educator in Columbus or Worthington that is directly impacted by the Buddy Bag program.
The 12 Days of Giving Campaign Details
1. The Buddy Bag Campaign will run from December 7th through December 18th. During this time we are trying to reach as many people as possible to raise money for food for the end of the 2015-2016 school year. Our goal is $15,000
2. We will be showcasing 12 stories about the kids and school communities we serve. We have facebook posts that we will be pushing out every day during the 12-day campaign. We will also be posting all of the stories at our website. We are asking that you take our materials and help us spread the word by sharing with people you know and have a connection with. We all have more connections than we give ourselves credit for. Think outside the box. Any opened door big or small helps us get one step closer to reaching our goal.
3. We have a fun contest planned as well. Even though we have prepared materials for you to share we thought it would be fun to see if you can show us up! We are giving out prizes to the person(s) who has the most Creative and the Best outreach. The sky is the limit here. You can create a Facebook post, a short video, a heartfelt email. You get the idea. We love and treasure our volunteers and know that there is a lot of hidden talent out there. Please consider putting your opus to good use knowing that it will benefit kids here locally!
4. Looking for a gift for that "hard to buy for" person on your list? Give the gift of hope. Make a donation in their name to Family Mentor Foundation and we will send you a gift card for your recipient.
5. We can’t select a winner unless we know who is participating. Send an email, or post on the Friends of the Foundation Facebook page and let us know that you’ve decided to participate. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download our FMF Fact Sheet for more information about our programs. Please share this information with your family and friends. Thank you for your support!